Starceptor, a mindset for Becoming an 8 Star level distributor. We deal with wellness in a variety of ways. Wellness that involves a mental aspect, a physical and a spiritual one, none are actual separate from the other. Wellness in body, mind, spirit for a better life journey. We offer tips, work to empower people to betterment. Contact Alex W Fraser,1-866-517-2113 or 250-338-6334. I have obtained the NL Bitron 6 star Distributor level, Founder, Presidential Founder level. Alex Fraser
Wednesday, 21 October 2015
THE BI-TRON SENSIBLE DRIVING GUIDE
THE BI-TRON SENSIBLE DRIVING GUIDE
We at Bi-Tron are very serious about saving money and protecting the environment and while we are very proud of our line of products and what they do to help us in this regard, we understand that the use of our products is just one important step in the pursuit of better fuel economy, less repairs and less harmful emissions. For this reason we emphasize to all our customers that the maximum performance of our products will be realized when users also adhere to the following, "Bi-Tron Sensible Driving Guide."
Completely BI-Tronizing your vehicle will optimize your cars operation and SAVE YOU GAS!
Properly inflated tires can decrease fuel consumption!
By using Bi-iron Fuel Conditioner you can save money not having to fill up with premium gas!
Keeping your vehicle well maintained with Bi-Tron products can save you gas and help you avoid costly repairs!
Following posted speed limits can save you gas!
Air Conditioning use increases you fuel consumption by as much as 20%!
Overdrive and cruise control can improve fuel economy!
Try to avoid putting items on top of your car. Air resistance can decrease fuel economy!
1) Fully Bi-Tronize your vehicle. Install the Engine Formulation at 10% to 15% for maximum efficiency of the motor, install the Powertrain at 6% to 8% for the maximum efficiency of your Transmission, differential and steering box and install the Tire Safety Solution in your tires to reduce the potential for leaks and under inflated tires. Now add Bi-Tron's gasoline conditioner to clean your fuel system and top end, oxygenate the fuel and improve combustion which allows for a cleaner, more efficient burn with less harmful unburnt fuel going out the tailpipe.
2) Keep your tires properly inflated and aligned. Check your tire pressure regularly, especially after a drop in temperature occurs. Each tire that is under inflated by 2psi can cause a 1% increase
in fuel consumption. Properly inflated tires can increase fuel economy by up o 3%!'
• Almost 70%; of cars and light trucks on the road have at least one tire that is over or under inflated and one third of these vehicles have three or even all four tires improperly inflated!
3) Try switching from premium to regular gasoline with the addition of Bi-Tron Fuel Conditioner.
• Unless your engine is knocking, buying higher octane gasoline is a waste of money.2
4) Warm Up By Driving. Once a vehicle is running, the best way to warm it up is to drive it. With computer controlled, fuel injected engines: you need no more than 30 seconds of idling even on winter days before driving away. Anything more wastes fuel and increases emissions.3 (Remember Bi-Tron's Engine Treatment protects your engine during cold starts)
Aggressive Driving. Accelerating is by far the, "thirstiest" work you can ask your vehicle to do. Fast acceleration guzzles gas and wears out your engine and tires quicker.4
• Drivers who manage their driving habits- accelerating gradually, driving smoothly and with care- can boost fuel economy as much as 20 percent compared to more aggressive driving styles.5
6) Keep Your Vehicle Well Maintained. A poorly maintained engine can use up to 50% more fuel and produce up to 50% more CO2 then one that runs properly. Neglecting to replace warn out oil and gas filters results in poor engine performance, higher fuel
consumption and possibly, severe engine damage.6
7) Use Your Vehicles Air Conditioning Sparingly. Using your air conditioning system in stop and go traffic can increase your fuel consumption by as much as 20%.
8) Don't Idle. Idling for 10 minutes a day can produce a quarter of a tonne of CO2 emissions each year and costs you about $70 in wasted fuel. If you stop for more than 10 seconds, except in traffic, turn off your engine and save.7
9) Drive At The Posted Speed Limit. With most vehicles, increasing your cruising speed from 100 kilometres per hour to 120 kilometres per hour will increase fuel consumption by 20%. Speeding also reduces the life of your tires.g
10) Use overdrive gears and cruise control when appropriate. They improve the fuel economy of your car when you're driving on a highway.9
11 ) Remove excess weight from the trunk. An extra 100 pounds in the trunk can reduce a typical car's fuel economy by two percent.10
12) Avoid packing items on top of your car. A loaded roof rack or carrier creates wind resistance and can decrease fuel economy by five percent.11
Follow the above driving guide and feel confident that you are doing your best to save money and protect the environment!
BI-TRONSAVING YOU MONEY
5 U.S. Environmental Protection Agency www.epa.gov