Wednesday, 18 March 2015

Results from using Bi-Tron Powertrain Formulation!

Bi-Tron Powertrain Formulation 

 Protects and improves efficiency!

Designed to reduce friction in extreme pressure situations, contributing to a reduction in wear and operating temperatures.

Steel Casting Company


"I was a doubtful when I heard about Bi-Tron, but much to my amazement what they said turned out to be true. That is a rare occurrence when so many are selling products that absolutely do not work.

I am now reporting some of the fantastic results that I have observed in testing this product in our industry. My company is enjoying cost reductions in many areas. Some of the reductions are in annual power consumption, reducing our power bill by an estimated $28,000.00. A cost reduction in maintenance of our equipment due to less friction and more free horsepower from a far better and superior lubricant. A good safe estimate in labor parts and cost of breakdowns would be $37,500.00. This cost is 15% of my assigned maintenance annual cost for repair of equipment.

Some of the tests we have performed on the Bi-Tron product have been measured through amperage readings (before and after). The readings were taken on transmissions, gear reduction, mulling operations, overhead cranes, hoisting equipment, blast cleaning equipment, melting furnace, dust collector fans, material handling equipment, bearings of all types (roller, needle, sleeve and pour babbit). I have even tested Bi-Tron for drilling of steel and much to my amazement; the amount of productivity out of a single drill bit skyrocketed.

I invite you to put Bi-Tron to the test. It will be to your liking, a product that actually works and excels. Wouldn't that be a change?

The industry that we are putting Bi-Tron in is one of the most rugged in our nation, the foundry industry. This industry is tremendously hot, exasperatingly dirty, gritty, and harmful to equipment. Bi-Tron works here, so it will work anywhere. The Bi-Tron product has been tested in actual production, and it works!"
DH9 Caterpillar

"I own two D9H Caterpillar bulldozers. I added Bi-Tron Fuel Conditioner to them. After 90 hours of work, I am saving 15 litres of diesel per hour per machine, whilst pulling re-growth timber. Starting the dozers has been noticeably easier, and I have noticed a significant reduction of black smoke emission and an increase in power.

I have since added Bi-Tron Powertrain Treatment to the transmission, final drives and hydraulics. After 60 hours of operation, I have noticed that the transmissions are running cooler and quieter, and both machines perform under a heavy load a lot better. The final drives and hydraulics are both running cooler.

I have just begun to use Bi-Tron Engine Treatment in the engines. I have added Bi-Tron Fuel Conditioner to my 140G Caterpillar Grader. Already the black smoke has noticeably reduced and it has much greater power.

I am very happy with the range of Bi-Tron products, and recommend Bi-Tron to everyone."

more testimonial feedback on product use at  http://glengarry.bitronglobal.com/powertrain_formulation, click on Results

Posted by Alex W Fraser, Courtenay, BC   1 866 517 2113 or 250 338 6334   3/18/15

No comments:

Post a Comment