Thursday, 12 February 2015

Cleansing & Building Your Body for Better Health

The Cleanse & Rebuild Starterpak 
These 3 products work together to give a person better all round health 





HARMONY a 285 year old  recipe 
CLEAR a 600 year old recipe
EXPERIENCE   a 100 year old  recipe

Product Information 
Cleansing on the inside makes you feel better on the outside! 
This combination includes 1 bottle of Experience, 1 bottle of Harmony, and 1 bottle of Clear to help address the source of many health problems. 
Experience® helps cleanse the colon and promotes regularity. 
Harmony® provides energy and supports healthy kidney function with 19 delicately balanced natural ingredients. 
Clear® supports the GI tract & a healthy intestinal environment. 

These 3 products work together to give a person better all round health 

Harmony 
Harmony is a time-tested Mediterranean formula that helps people experience improvements in mind, body, energy, and spirit. Harmony is a 285 year old recipe 
https://glengarry.puretrim.com/harmony.cfm 

Real Testimony 
"After getting on Harmony, I slept like a baby, my hair became shiny, and my energy soared through the roof!" 
GAIL DAIGLE 

"I'm 51 years old, and guys my age don't have that much energy! This has brought it back. I feel better than I did when I was 25!" 
MICHAEL HERZOG 

Experience! Experience promotes regularity and cleanses the colon. A healthy colon is the key to nutrient absorption and regularity. 
https://glengarry.puretrim.com/experience.cfm 

Real Testimony 
"I used only eliminate once every two to three days. Now, I'm going regularly every day. It's given me back my health!" 
JAMES CRETACCI 

"I have a great opinion of Experience! It improved not only good digestive function, but also predictability and regularity." 
DR. GARY KNIGHTON 

"One sentence: It works! The other products just don't work. Experience works, I've seen it with my own eyes in my own practice." 
DR. ROSE RICHARDS 

"Since taking Experience, my lower back pain is gone, my bad breath is gone, my energy has skyrocketed, and the bloating is completely gone!” 
CARIS THOMPSON 

CLEAR 
For temporary relief of discomfort such as excessive gas, bloating feeling, and griping, due to digestive tract problems and microbial imbalance. 
https://glengarry.puretrim.com/clear.cfm 

Any questions feel free to get back to me with them. Thank you.

enjoy the journey to better health 
take care and God Bless 
Alex W Fraser 
Courtenay, BC 
866 517 2113 

http://puretrim.com/exp

No comments:

Post a Comment