Starceptor, a mindset for Becoming an 8 Star level distributor. We deal with wellness in a variety of ways. Wellness that involves a mental aspect, a physical and a spiritual one, none are actual separate from the other. Wellness in body, mind, spirit for a better life journey. We offer tips, work to empower people to betterment. Contact Alex W Fraser,1-866-517-2113 or 250-338-6334. I have obtained the NL Bitron 6 star Distributor level, Founder, Presidential Founder level. Alex Fraser
Monday, 13 May 2013
Help with your #1 goal
Did you write resolutions at the beginning of this year? I did. My #1 goal was to "create greater financial success." But five months Into the year, I could use some new focus...
I'm 100% committed to reducing my debt, earning and saving more money, and improving my cash flow. It's time to say "adios" to financial stress and worry, I say!
That's why I'm writing today. I figured that you might be focusing on your financial future this year, too, and would benefit from the chance to get reset towards success.
The call is hosted by T. Harv Eker, who is the best-selling author of "Secrets of the Millionaire Mind" and founder of Peak Potentials Training. His guest is Mark Rothstein, who is one of the country's top financial planners and money-management gurus. They'll be talking about practical and easy-to-use strategies you can use to get your finances into better shape.
Mark is known to millions of radio listeners across the USA as "Mr. Money" and is widely recognized as one of the country's top certified financial planners and income tax specialists. A 30-year veteran of personal finance and investment-related fields, he's the founder and president of Tri-Star Financial Services, one of the largest wealth management firms in Los Angeles.
Mark has been featured on NBC Nightly News and is a frequent guest commentator on Fox Business Channel. He also was recognized as one of the top financial planners in the United States in 2008, 2009 and 2010 by the Research Council of America, a respected peer review group for the financial industry.
Here's what's on the agenda:
* Why making your #1 goal to pay off your debt is a horrible mistake that can actually increase your debt
* A simple 4-step process for reducing your debt ... even if you can't find a way to earn more money
* 14 strategies you can use today to save more money and slash your expenses
* 5 steps to take if you've lost your job or experienced a reduction in income this year
* Whether it makes sense to "settle" for a job that pays less than what you used to earn just to get some money in the door
* What to do if your business isn't producing as much revenue as it used to - and as much as you need to stay afloat (you may be surprised by this advice!)
* 5 powerful rules to keep in mind if you want to create a life that is rewarding and enriching, as well as wealthy
P.S. According to the call registration page, Mark will be sharing 14 strategies we can use immediately to reduce debt. He's also going to reveal the biggest piece of bad advice most other financial planning gurus offer. (I can't wait to hear what THAT is!)