How to use
Hand Use Directions:1. Apply Bi-Tron Tri-Wash to a cool, dry surface in a shaded area if possible.
2. Use two soft, clean terry cloth towels... one for cleaning/polishing and one for buffing.
3. Spray a generous coat of Bi-Tron Tri-Wash on a small section of vehicle (2-3 sq. ft.), spraying with a broad sweeping motion where possible.
4. On windows, apply a light coat.
5. With moderately firm pressure, rub Bi-Tron Tri-Wash thoroughly over the sprayed area until the filmy haze that appears almost disappears.
6. Buff the remaining haze to a high gloss with second terry cloth towel.
Electric Buffer Directions:1. Use a conventional or orbital-type buffer equipped with a foam polishing pad. (Do not exceed 2,400RPM)
2. Apply Bi-Tron Tri-Wash as described in step 3 above.
3. Immediately buff sprayed area to a high gloss.
4. Continue, section by section, until all accessible areas have been buffed.
5. Polish any remaining areas by hand, if necessary.
After Application Care:You do not need to re-apply Tri-Wash to touch-up or dust off your vehicle. If the surface is soiled, not just dusty, then reapplying the Tri-Wash is advised using above directions. For a touch-up you'll need two soft terry cloth towels. Wet one with water until it is almost dripping, then lightly run over the area to be cleaned. DO NOT APPLY A LOT OF PRESSURE. The dirt and water will not stick to the Tri-Wash on the surface. Now take the dry towel and lightly buff the area dry. That exclusive Tri-Wash shine will be immediately restored! If your car is extremely dirty with mud, pebbles, or any other foreign matter remove it from the surface with care.
Your cost per waterless wash = $2.75
You can save even more by buying at wholesale prices by becoming a Natureline Preferred Customer!
follow me on facebook
Alex W Fraser